Nuacare is a young product technology company committed to solving complex problems in healthcare management by building advanced systems. Our product(https://www.nuacare.ai) serves the busiest hospitals and clinics to improve their performance by providing better patient care.
We support working from home, flexible hours, and part-time Commitments.
We take pride in our fast-paced development cycles, bleeding edge technology stack, and minimalistic but efficient process and workflow.
Be part of our team and embark on areas ranging from Enterprise applications, Microservices, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Cloud computing, AI, and Machine learning.
Must have skills
- Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- SQL skills to write and optimize complex queries.
- Good programming logic and strong in algorithms and data structures
- Fundamental design principles/Design patterns/OOP Concepts
- 5+ years of experience in new product development or product sustenance teams
Nice to have skills
- GIT, Gradle, Maven, Linux command line
- Kafka, Redis, Lucene
- Test-Driven Development (TDD), JUnit, CI/CD
- Experience working with Agile, Extreme Programming (XP), and Scrum methodologies